Meeting Rooms at Morgridge Commons
Morgridge Commons offers four large, flexible meeting rooms, which can be used individually or opened up to create one very large space. These are ideal for conferences or meetings that require a large venue for keynote speakers as well as smaller rooms for breakout sessions.
Rolling tables and chairs can be arranged in a variety of layouts to accommodate group needs. Tables measure 2 x 6 feet and will accommodate 2-3 guests.
Additionally, there are three small conference rooms which hold 8 – 14 people depending on the room. These conference rooms do not offer built-in technology but provide private meeting space with whiteboards and space for a computer and portable projector if desired.
Large Conference RoomsDelaplane Board Room / 72 max* / 1,050 sqft.
Garfield 1 / 93 max* / 1,049 sqft.
Garfield 2 / 105 max* / 1,220 sqft.
Garfield 3 / 68 max* / 926 sqft.
Small Meeting RoomsBoettcher Foundation Room / 15 max* / 294 sqft.
Gates Family Foundation Room / 10 max* / 191 sqft.
CMC Trustees Room / 10 max* / 191 sqft.
Technology Built into Meeting Rooms
- Wireless internet access is available in all meeting rooms.
- Wireless internet supports 802.11a/g/n/ac standards.
- Wired internet is available upon request.
- The four large meeting rooms all offer large projection monitors, microphones and conference phones (upon request).
- Monitor displays are available in:
- Garfield 1 Room – dual 120″ projection
- Garfield 2 & 3 Rooms – dual 80″ HD monitors
- Delaplane Board Room – 90″ and 80″ HD monitors
- The AV system will accept input from 3.5mm audio, VGA, HDMI (with audio), or any source capable of adapting to HDMI (such as DisplayPort).
- HD-SDI inputs are available for large events with professional video mixing or image magnification needs.
- Groups must provide their own laptops in order to connect to the AV systems.
IVS (Interactive Video System)
The Delaplane Board Room offers video conferencing capabilities to connect to standards-based SIP and H.323 endpoints and services including WebEx.
The video system can be used to connect to entities
- within the Colorado Mountain College campus system or
- outside of the Colorado Mountain College system with the required connectivity
Floor PlanDownload Floor Plan PDF